Fresita

Photo from Philipson & Söderberg

I’m waiting impatiently for spring but the whole garden is still completely covered in snow. However last week I got a taste of summer as I got to try the new (for Sweden) sparkling wine Fresita. It’s a lovely sparkling wine with fresh strawberries and it’s all natural without any artificial colourings or flavourings. I really liked it and I’ll definitely keep a bottle or two in the fridge during summer.

7 Responses to “Fresita”

1. Maria
    March 20th, 2010 00:14

Heeeyy!! It’s Maria from Barcelona, Spain, and I’ve been following you for a while. I’ve started writing a blog last January.
    I like a lot your recipes, but this wine must taste amazingly…
    Cheers and congratulations!!

2. Alejandra
    March 22nd, 2010 11:00

MMMhmmm I love that Chilean wine…

March 25th, 2010 21:13

Maria: Thank you and welcome!
    Alejandra: Nice to hear that you also like it!

4. Maktaaq
    March 29th, 2010 18:23

Fresita is great – I have a bottle now in my refrigerator, waiting for a special occasion. I heard about it on the radio before Christmas, where a wine expert recommended it for Christmas breakfast, which we did. Really nice flavour and not too sweet.

5. Maktaaq
    March 29th, 2010 18:24

By the way, is that your photo? I like the idea for styling the bottle!

April 4th, 2010 17:07

Maktaaq: Fresita and Christmas sounds a bit weird, but then again, why not? I’m sure it was great with your Christmas breakfast.
    The photo is from Philipson & Söderberg, as stated just under the photo :-) All photos are always mine, unless there’s something else stated under the photo :-)

7. Mithu
    September 4th, 2010 02:09

Oh hi! you write on Anne’s blog, right? Anyway, I’m glad I found your blog…I love cats and good food. I have wanted to try Fresita for a long time but sadly, they don’t sell it in the U.S.; at least, I can’t find it here!