I’m back & celebrating with unique space candy that you can win!

I know, it’s been a while. Or actually a long while. Never the less I’m back and I have something special for you! Today the Swedish astronaut Christer Fuglesang was supposed to go to space but for some reason they postponed it until tomorrow. Christer will be bringing 33 bags of the Swedish candy Bilar on his space shuttle. Bilar means cars and that is what the candies are, car shaped. However for this special occassion a very limited batch of space shuttles has been made instead of cars. 100 bags have been produced and 1 of them arrived in my mailbox today. And hopefully I’ll be sending it to YOU!

So what do you have to do? Leave a comment where you write what food you would miss the most if you would go to space (Writing in Polish or Swedish is totally fine with me :-) Don’t forget to leave your email address so that I can reach you. On Friday the 28th of August I’ll draw a random winner. And to make up for my absence I will also add a bag of my favourite cars, Sura Bilar, sour cars.

Edit 29th August: For winner look here. Thanks for participating!

15 Responses to “I’m back & celebrating with unique space candy that you can win!”

1. Grazyna
    August 25th, 2009 20:24

Dzien dobry, mysle ze najbardziej brakowaloby mi polskiego swiezego pieczywa. Juz mieszkam dlugo poza Polska i dalej brakuje mi piekarni i cukierni. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

2. Annica
    August 25th, 2009 21:18

Jag skulle sakna potatis; kokt, stekt, friterad, bakad, mosad, gratinerad…

3. Markus "LAKE" Berglund
    August 25th, 2009 21:57

Raggmunkar med lingon (fläsket kan vara kvar på jorden)

:-)

4. Michelle
    August 25th, 2009 22:19

Welcome back! Hmm, as an American expat who’s been living away from “home” for the past several years in both Stockholm and Warsaw, I would have to say that I’ve missed Dim Sum and Mexican food the most. So if I were to go into space I know those would be among the first things I’d miss. Now I’d also miss Bigos and Kanelbulle :-)

5. Charlotte
    August 25th, 2009 23:11

Welcome back sweetie!
    I would miss newly homebaked cinnamon rolls accompanied by a glass of cold milk.

6. Robyn
    August 26th, 2009 09:00

Jag skulle sakna persisk kyckling med saffransris *drool*

7. Christine
    August 26th, 2009 09:47

It’s so good to “see” you again! Welcome back. :) As for what I’d miss most – home baked wholegrain bread. Definitely. Just thinking about the smell of it… Mmmm… :)

8. tiggerrr
    August 26th, 2009 16:31

räknas saltlakrits som mat? ;) annars skulle jag nog sakna sushi…och grillad tonfisk med tzatziki. det är det som tagit mig igenom sommaren..hmm…måste nog grilla snart igen!

9. Akane
    August 26th, 2009 17:59

Welcome back! We miss you and your recipes a lot ;)

It’s difficult to say what I’d miss most… probably fresh fruit. I can’t live without some pieces of fruit every day.
    And I’d miss homebaked sweet things: cookies, quick breads, cakes…

Greetings from Spain!

10. Annika Panika
    August 26th, 2009 18:44

Ahh well if I can’t write in French!! Any way what I probably miss most in space in fresh fruit but I must say that as I dont live in Sweden any more I do buy Sweden’s most sold car every time I go to the nearest Ikea, so I can probably say that I miss them too. Nice to read you again.

11. Sachia
    August 26th, 2009 19:47

cherry tomatoes straight from the plant (and preferably during a sunny day)! :)

12. Kai
    August 27th, 2009 04:18

I’ll probably miss adobo, a stew of chicken in vinegar and soy sauce. But then again, it keeps for ages, so I’ll probably try to smuggle a large container of it in space. ;-)

13. Heather
    August 28th, 2009 21:48

I would miss Thai food. The rice and curry, the noodles, the crunchy fried spring rolls, ohhh I’m getting hungry just thinking about it! I would not survive in space.

14. Daga
    August 28th, 2009 23:46

Rzutem na tasme. Pierogi.

15. Bea
    August 29th, 2009 15:04

Ciesze sie, ze znow jestes :)
    A co do pytania, to mnie by brakowalo absolutnie wszystkiego niestety ;)

Pozdrawiam!