Ice cream indulgence

Recipe for Ice cream indulgence

Ingredients:
    *Your favourite ice cream (home made or if you’re lazy something from the store, preferably in a high plastic container so it won’t get wet).

*Your favourite bath foam (in this case a “Comforter” bubble bar from Lush).

*optional: music and a book.

Method:
    Fill the bath tub with warm water using your favourite bath foam. Take out the ice cream from the freezer, bring a spoon and then take a lovely bath while eating ice cream.

12 Responses to “Ice cream indulgence”

1. Sherpa
    April 18th, 2009 08:09

That certainly looks like indulgence (with a little luxury thrown in for good measure!) Is that really a wooden bath? I’ve never seen anything like it; stunning!

2. Katerina
    April 19th, 2009 23:34

I love the bath tub!

April 21st, 2009 11:34

Sherpa: Yes, it’s wooden and it’s very comfortable :-)

4. Mery Hill
    April 22nd, 2009 19:03

I have never seen anything like that. Well i think i will try it.

5. Claudia
    April 24th, 2009 21:29

What a great idea for “indulgence night” (when all are away and I am happy home alone). The cat would play with the bubbles though.

6. Lumigim
    April 24th, 2009 21:33

If it’s wood then it’s green and I love it ! :)
    And if it’s also giving and extra pleasure when taking a bath it’s the wonder gift I’ve been looking for, can’t wait to tell my husband, my bday is arriving and now I know what should I ask for :)

7. K
    April 27th, 2009 00:51

Is that YOUR bath tub ?
    It’s beautiful . I want it ! :)

8. ptasia
    May 11th, 2009 19:38

I also love the bathtub :) And the idea reminds me of old Flake (my fave British chocolate bar) ads, where a woman was slowly eating a Flake in an overflowing bathtub… It got loads of criticism from eco-friendly organisations (=water wasting).

9. José
    June 23rd, 2009 04:30

It’s importent to mention that the ice cream is for one person only…

10. Veronica
    October 28th, 2009 14:43

I did not know that bathtubs like that existed!! I now know that I don’t have to make my own, I can order one! (If you have made it, at least I know it is possible!) I want a deep and long bathtub!! :D

11. Duvets
    January 13th, 2010 01:59

That is the coolest tub I have ever seen. It kind of reminds me of the stomping troughs from a winery. Very classy!