Moomin baking collection, prize code EU08
It’s December and for the fifth year in a row food bloggers from all over the world are raising money to the United Nations World Food Programme by offering wonderful culinary prizes to tempt people to donate money.
For every US$10, the you receive a virtual raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Last year we collected the incredible sum of nearly $100.000!!! This year once again, all money will go to the UN World Food Programme and the money are earmarked to a school’s feeding program in Lesotho. We chose to support the school lunch program because providing food for the children not only keeps them alive, but helps them stay in school so that they learn the skills to feed themselves in the future. Everyone, no matter where you live, can participate. Make sure to check out all available prizes at Chez Pim, just check that the things you want to bid on can be shipped to where you live.
To read more about Menu for Hope 5, who benefits from it, what percentage of the funds actually goes to those we help etc, go to this link on Chez Pim.
So what do I do to contribute to Menu for Hope 5? I’m donating a very special prize to the raffle, quite similiar to last years prize, to tempt my dear readers. My prize for Menu for Hope is a baking collection for all Moomin lovers! It’s Moomin Mania, a special irresistible baking collection for all Moomin lovers (prize code EU08) that consists of:
1 Moomintroll cake mold
1 Moomintroll cookie cutter
1 Moominmamma cookie cutter
1 Moominpappa cookie cutter
1 Lilla My cookie cutter
1 Snork maiden cookie cutter
1 Groke cookie cutter
1 Snufkin cookie cutter
1 Hattifatteners cookie cutter
1 Grooke cookie cutter
1 Stinky cookie cutter
4 dessert spoons from Hackman with Moomin motifs
Moomin paper napkins
1 pot holder with Moomin motifs
1 oven mit with Moomin motifs
Everything is of course brand new in their original packages and I will ship them anywhere in the world. The 9 different cookies come out beautifully with outlines and people just love them. You can make any cut-out cookies with the cutters and decorate them as you wish. The cake mold holds 400 ml and results in a cute Moomin cake.
- How to bid for a prize:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope prize list at Chez Pim.
2. Go to the donation site at First Giving and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. You must specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02
4. For US donors, if your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
6. Bids on prizes will be accepted from December 15-24th. The last day to bid on a prize is December 24th.
7. Check back on Chez Pim on January 12, when Pim will announce the result of the entire raffle.