Food blogger brunch

Courtney and Anne.

One of the best parts of being a food blogger is all the people that you get to know from all over the world. And it’s extra fun when you actually get to meet them in person. I havn’t met that many food bloggers yet, but I meet Anne at a regular basis and I’ve met Pille and Kristina. Last Sunday I had the opportunity to meet Courtney from Coco Cooks, who was visiting Sweden. We went for a brunch together with Anne and Courtney’s host Britt-Helene. The weather was lovely and we had a wonderful time at Hasselbacken, where we sat on the terrace eating brunch and talking about all sorts of things, but of course with a big focus on food. I hope to see lovely Courtney soon again and of course other food bloggers! Wouldn’t it be fabulous to have a huge international food blogger meeting somewhere?

(more photos from the brunch can be seen at the end of Courtney’s post about her Sweden visit).

A part of the dessert table.

Courtney.

9 Responses to “Food blogger brunch”

1. dhanggit
    June 18th, 2008 11:28

oh i know all these bloggers thru their blog but never saw their faces..thanks for sharing your delicious and wonderful “rencontre” together!!

2. Rosa
    June 18th, 2008 11:42

A great brunch and a wonderful day! Nice to see their faces…

Cheers,

Rosa

June 18th, 2008 13:23

Oh, I so agree with you – meeting other foodbloggers is so much fun! (And I enjoyed meeting you last year!)

4. Courtney
    June 18th, 2008 14:45

It was a wonderful time!I cant wait to return and meet up with you guys again. I’m already planning somes ort of party in the CS’s new place.Also cant wait to get started on that cookbook you and Anne gave.

5. Jeena
    June 18th, 2008 22:13

I agree, it is so fantastic to be able to talk to so many people from all over the world. The interent is amazing to bring our hobbies together. I think it is wonderful for you to have met people in person, you are so lucky to have met your food blogger friends. :-)

6. Liska
    June 20th, 2008 19:28

Zazdroszczę :) To musiało być bardzo miłe spotkanie. (I smaczne). Dagmaro, a może wybierasz się do Warszawy?

7. HoneyB
    June 21st, 2008 12:11

How neat to gett to meet up with fellow bloggers!

June 21st, 2008 21:36

Liska: Niestety nie przyjezdamy teraz w lecie, ale mam nadzieje ze moze za pare mieszecy.

9. Peter
    June 23rd, 2008 12:45

I too have the pleasure of meeting Courtney here in Toronto, she made for wonderful company and a new friend.