Fighting spam and technical issues.

Image from www.potterybarn.com

The last week has been a really bad blog week starting with all sorts of technical problems due to my web hotel and ending with a hacked blog with spam in every post. I’ve just finished upgrading WordPress to the latest update and I’m going through every single post to remove all spam. If you encounter any issues on the blog, then please send an email or write a comment.

The above picture is from Pottery Barn, with a drink dispenser that I really would love to have for future dinners and parties in the garden. Unfortunately they don’t ship to Sweden and I havn’t been able to find anything like it here. If you’ve seen a similar dispenser in an online store that ships to Europe, please let me know. Now I’m off to a store, to try convince them to order in a shallow Le Creuset casserole in teal especially for me so that I can use it for risotto :-) According to the sales support of Le Creuset that should be possible, but I need to check price and details first.

Image from www.lecreuset.com

11 Responses to “Fighting spam and technical issues.”

1. Foodycat
    April 27th, 2008 14:09

Oh! I love that drinks dispenser. Necessary for summer parties, I think.

While the le Creuset is very beautiful, I really don’t like making risotto in them. I find that it catches and burns on the bottom much more easily than in a stainless steel pan.

2. jasmine
    April 27th, 2008 17:22

That le Creuset is definitely something I’ll be looking into…

j

3. HoneyB
    April 27th, 2008 19:18

I can’t blame you for coveting those drink dispensers! Those are awesome!

April 27th, 2008 20:43

Foodycat: Yes, it looks great, doesn’t it.
    I usually use my large heart shaped Le Creuset when doing risotto, and I have no problems at all. Which kind of stove do you have?

Jasmine: I think it’s beautiful!

HoneyB: It would be perfect for summer.

5. Foodycat
    April 28th, 2008 11:52

Mine’s gas – with very distinct hot-spots. I think my problem is laziness and lack of attention when stirring my risotto. You have a heart-shaped le creuset? How divine!

April 28th, 2008 13:35

Foodycat: Thanks for repyling. Now I’m getting worried that it’s due to the gas and not your lack of attention :-) The stove at the new place is gas, so we’ll see how it goes.
    The heart shaped casserole is truly divine :-) It was a wedding gift from an old friend and I love it. Here’s how it looks: http://www.webvert-cookware.co.uk/casseroles_heartshape.htm

7. Paul
    June 11th, 2008 15:46

Hi. I am a colleague of DT’s and I made the heart-shaped burgers for Valentine’s Day. Tonight the GBC team she’s been working with for the past 2 years+ have been invited to her new house for a farewell dinner. We can’t wait!

June 12th, 2008 15:49

Hi Paul! I had a great time yesterday. Thank you all again for coming :-)