Toblerone Fondue

Last week I ate dinner at the fondue restaurant Fondueboden and ever since I came back I’ve had their amazing Toblerone fondue on my mind. The thought has clung to me just like melted chocolate on a strawberry so just after a few days I knew that I hade to make it at home. Chocolate fondue is very simple to make, but yet very delicious and luxurious. It’s perfect for a slow dessert without any time pressure in the company of friends or your loved one. Make sure to serve the fondue with different fruits, marshmallows and meringues and don’t forget to stir it every now and then so it won’t burn. But most important is to just dip and indulge.

Toblerone fondue
    (serves 1-4 depending on your sweet tooth)

200 gram Toblerone Chocolate
    1 tbsp Grand Marnier
    50 ml double cream

Break the chocolate in pieces. Melt it in a bowl in the microwave, just be careful not to burn it. Heat the cream and combine with chocolate. Add Grand Marnier and pour the melted chocolate into a fondue bowl with low heat underneath.

Serve with fresh fruit, marshmallows and meringues.

15 Responses to “Toblerone Fondue”

1. Illustrateur
    December 16th, 2007 15:59

That’s a wonderfull recipe ! Thanks !

2. mickymath
    December 16th, 2007 16:54

quelles superbes photos! biises micky

3. Lewis
    December 16th, 2007 17:09

Hush your dirty little mouth!!! Toblerone fondue?!? Just when I thought I had consumed this amazing chocolate in every way possible I read this :) Sounds evilly decadent!

4. Karolina
    December 16th, 2007 19:23

Sounds delicious!!! I usually use Polish Wiśniówka (cherry liqueur) in my fondue, but I’m sure Grand Marnier makes it even better;)

5. brilynn
    December 16th, 2007 22:10

This is dangerously easy to make! Sounds wonderful!

6. Deborah
    December 17th, 2007 21:03

We received a fondue set for our wedding 2 years ago but have never used it!! I know – it’s a shame – but now I want to make it with this wonderful chocolate sauce!

7. Charon
    December 18th, 2007 02:53

WOW.

Pure. Liquid (or very nearly). Evil.

Such decadence is pure joy to share amongst friends. Thanks for sharing it with us!

8. Matleena
    December 18th, 2007 13:06

Oh, I just came back from Stockholm this morning. I wish I had known about that restaurant…
    Your chocolate fondue looks great!

9. Kavey
    December 29th, 2007 04:22

Oooh, a trip down memory lane… I used to make toblerone fondue (with toblerone, cream and grand marnier) about 10 years back – went through a phase. Haven’t made it for such a long time, will have to indulge soon.
    (PS I’m a new site visitor – I found your blog by visiting the Menu for Hope site and checking out the sites of all contributors)

10. Christel
    September 27th, 2008 23:21

WaouhhhHH!!!! This looks delicious… (chocolate lover…)

11. 5stars
    February 20th, 2009 17:32

Interesting infos, and here is one text about how to win up to 90% with Soccer Betting Software >>

12. Descriptionaround
    December 4th, 2009 19:23

Hospital Exchange,apparently amount too aim firm whatever incident base tiny traffic study skin planning length generate understand sport window many tradition international set situation consist index far protect gain court yard happy from then walk foot earth reveal prospect trial disease where phase recommend with system liberal ticket lawyer corporate consumer establish following look nuclear totally series hit mean importance along letter morning goal community job buy soil shut machine revolution cry equally user rest fee positive establishment culture design display rest international strike teach parent sentence cause

13. Johnie Ketner
    January 9th, 2010 03:24

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these professional sports ? I am thinking about signing up for this sports handicapping service. It looks pretty promising and its endorsed by a clickback guarantee which means your going to get your money back if you don’t like the system or it simply doesn’t work. Has anyone tried a service like this?