Shopping

Unfortunately, in last minute due to health reasons, we had to cancel our planned trip to Warsaw this summer. In a desperate way to try to make up for it I tried some comfort shopping as soon as I felt better which resulted in the below very (?) necessary kitchen stuff. To my defence some of the things were real bargains in opposite to the expensive baguette pan…

1 glass cover, Åhlens 99 sek.
1 cat mug (the only thing I collect) with a matching tin, Gekås 25 sek.
4 ramekins, Gekås 25 sek for all 4 (I saw equivalent ones at Cordon Bleu for 40 sek each).
4 Crème Brûlée ramekins, Gekås 8.90 sek each (!).
1 baguette pan, Cordon Bleu 250 sek (it was the last one and it looked very lonely on the shelf so I had to buy it…).
1 10″ spring form, for a daring baker’s challenge, Cordon Bleu 160 sek.

13 Responses to “Shopping”

1. Anne
    July 23rd, 2007 22:27

Shopping looks lovely, but I’m so sorry you had to cancel your trip! Let me know when you feel up to dinner, and we’ll be more than happy to have you over :) (And you HAVE to test that baguette pan for me, I’m dying to get one.)

2. Fabienne
    July 23rd, 2007 22:40

Joli shopping,

3. peabody
    July 23rd, 2007 23:23

Sorry about your trip, but retail therapy is always nice.

July 24th, 2007 07:52

Dagmar – sorry to hear your trip didn’t happen, but I hope you’re better now and get to visit Poland soon again.
    Yay for retail therapy:)

5. Lena
    July 24th, 2007 11:39

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip. I hope you feel better and the comfort shopping helped. I just love the cat mug, soo cute.

6. Christina
    July 24th, 2007 14:24

Hi,
    just dropped by to say hello. Your blog is very beautiful and all the food looks great.
    Love your cats.

Drop by sometime

Christina

7. avuca
    July 24th, 2007 17:48

najpierw-dzięki za radę z mąką ziemniaczaną(bo moje crumble prawie zawsze kończy się mokrą papką pod spodem).
    hazelnuts to orzechy laskowe(rosną na leszczynie:).uwielbiam je.jako dodatek do crumble to też świetny pomysł.
    też zbieram kubki z kotami!!!!(chociaż niestety nie mam ich tyle,ile bym chciała-mój chłopak używa argumentu,że nie ma ich gdzie stawiać-co w sumie jest prawdą,niestety).
    szkoda,że nie wyszło z wyjazdem.dobrze znasz Polskę?Polecam Wrocław i Trójmiasto:) :)

July 24th, 2007 21:52

Anne: That\’s sounds nice :-) I really like the baguette pan and my baguettes came out very nice even though it isn\’t a perforated pan and I wonder if it would make a big difference or not.

peabody: thanks

Pille: thanks, I hope so to.

Lena: Thanks!

Christina: Thanks!

Awuca: Ah, no przeciesz ze to orzechy laskowe :-) Dzieki. Swietnie ze tez zbierasz kubki z kotami, my niby tez nie mamy miesca ale jednak zawsze gdziesz sie znajdzie gdziesz miejsce :-) Ojciec jest z Warszawy i matka z Jawora, ze bylam pare razy w Wroclawie ale ostatnio bardzo dawno temo.

9. Evan
    July 27th, 2007 22:36

hi, i chanced upon yr blog. its very lovely!

July 29th, 2007 21:24