Jamie at home

I just wanted to remind all of you living in Sweden that Jamie at home is on air Sundays at 9 pm on channel 5. I wasn’t impressed after the first episode but now I’m hooked and I always take notes while watching. I’ve tried some of his recipes and they are great, especially the oven baked potatoes and red onions in balsamic vinegar. The book with all recipes from the series will be published during the autumn.

11 Responses to “Jamie at home”

1. Sara
    May 28th, 2007 15:38

I really want to try the oven baked potatoes. How much potatoes/vinegar do you use?

2. Michael
    June 8th, 2007 12:58

I tried the oven baked potatoes with balsamic vinegar, but it turned out to be a dissapointment. I didn’t use half a bottle, I used alot less, but still I wasn’t able to cook off all the vinegar. The result was that not everything was as crisp as desired. I also expected the caramelized taste to be quite nice, but it turned out sweet and sour, especially sour. I’m sure that without the balsamic vinegar it would’ve turned out nice, but I’ll think again before I trust Essex boy ;)

3. Malin
    June 8th, 2007 14:57

Hej Dagmar,

Håller med om att Jamie at home är ett helt underbart program. Inte bara maten utan hela upplägget på programmet med härliga färger mm. Tänk att ha en sådan trädgård med alla de grönsakerna hemma :)

Kram Malin

4. Tina
    June 15th, 2007 16:27

Does anyone have the recipe?
    I watched the program while I was on the phone so didn’t pay attention, expecting to find the recipe online, but unfortunately I can’t find it…

martine.nl@live.nl

June 19th, 2007 22:21

Malin: Jag önskar också att jag hade en sådan trädgård :-) Hoppas allt är bra! kram!

Tina: I don\’t want to publish the recipe for respect of Jamie Oliver. His new cook book with all recipes from the series will be published during the autumn.

6. Ishrath
    August 20th, 2009 12:41

I am waiting to get the copy of the book. Jamie at Home is one show on TV I dont like to miss. Happy cooking!

7. Werner Debro